On line Hnefatafl

This forum discusses the game of Nefatavl. Nefatavl, hnefatafl or tablut is an old scandinavian game dating more than a thousand years back. See also <a href="http://www.nefatavl.dk">www.nefatavl.dk</a>.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AbiBepo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

On line Hnefatafl

Post by AbiBepo » Sun May 14, 2006 18:22

Hi all,
i'm starting to intersting and playing Hnefatafl for supporting a local Celtic Festival (www.venigallia.com) to promote ancient games.

I've found very intesting this game, so i've make an on line version with this objective:
- possibility of multiplayer and turnament
- possibility of play more variants (tablut, alea evangeli, ...) and more games (...)

The first version is now avaiable, and need of a lot of work, but is possible to play 1 version of Hnefatafl. It's a start point..

If you like to play, you can go to www.venigallia.com/hnefatafl.1 (were i've posted this first version).
Is only necessary to register at forum of the site for playing (i'll remove this requirement in future).
All game use Ajax so no java sdk and no download is required, and may played on a lot of browser.

I'll hope to play with you.

Alberto aka AbiBepo

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable