closing website

Forum about the british singer Sally Oldfield. Talk about her music, her life, everything.
Simone

closing website

Post by Simone » Thu Sep 20, 2007 19:21

Dear fans and friends of sally oldfield

For health etc. reasons I have to close the fan-site www.sally-oldfield.net on the end of sept 2007.

Please understand and respect my decition. I would like to tank all of you for your support and interest in especially to sally.

Don´t be sad and please keep on running this message board of morten.

Sally´s official website will be online soon again as she also has few new quite interesting projects running and we will keep in touch though.

Namaste

Simone
music is healing

Hergest

Thank You

Post by Hergest » Wed Sep 26, 2007 21:11

I'm sorry to hear of your decision to close the site, but 100% respect your position to do so. Thank you for helping to bring us all together and thank you for all the wonderful pictures.

Wishing you all the best,

Hergest
Come on and join in the Celebration

Klingsor

What a pity...

Post by Klingsor » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:32

Hi Simone,

that's sad news. I hope you'll keep the faith and come by some times.

I've allways loved your site and I will miss it *sob*. Maybe we'll meet - as soon as Sally starts touring again ;-).

Thus I add my best wishes.

K
Wanna know? Go, see!

Don

Post by Don » Thu Oct 04, 2007 18:54

For Simone :

Remember that there is a silver lining to every cloud, no matter how dark it may appear at the time. Therefore, look for the silver lining and never rest content until you have found it. Accept the fact that good can come out of every situation when you seek for good.
This may call for tremendous expansion of consciousness, but why not? Is that not what you desire to do all the time? This is good practice. Never remain static. Expand and expand until that silver lining is reflected in your everyday life.
I see all needs and I see how those needs can be answered, so I use you in strange ways, for My ways are not human ways. Walk in My ways doing My will at all times, for that is all that matters.

-from the book ,”God Spoke to Me” by Eileen Caddy