sally concert dvd at ebay

Forum about the british singer Sally Oldfield. Talk about her music, her life, everything.
benny2512

sally concert dvd at ebay

Post by benny2512 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 15:44

hi!
theres an auction for a dvd of sally at ebay.its a concert of about 30 minutes and must be from the mid 80s.
i dont have paypal,so its quite complicated to bid on this one.perhaps someone else can bid for this and provide me a copy(of course i would pay for that).its ebay com by the way.
benny

mdj
Site Admin

Post by mdj » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:59

Thanks for the tip! I just bought it, I will let you know, when I have it in my hand. It was a bit expensive, I think, for a bootleg, but I got caught in the moment... :-)
Morten Due Jørgensen
http://www.mdjnet.dk

Simone

the same and just a copy

Post by Simone » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:54

well...got this item on Sat. and have to say it´s the same I already have on video and it´s just a copy, not an original DVD ...It seems this man I bought this DVD from made alot of copies and now does sell it by ebay... I was anticipating it.

Sally was singing by a five-part concert in London that time ( 1983). She was one of the five music acts.

Simone :?
music is healing

mdj
Site Admin

Post by mdj » Tue Jun 21, 2005 15:59

I knew it was a bootleg all along, this concert has not been released on an official DVD. I have received my copy too, but I have not had a chance to see it yet, is it in better or worse quality than your VHS? I think it is ok to make bootlegs of rare material (WHO said that! 'twasn't me!), but it is NOT ok to just copy something of inferior quality and sell it as THE bootleg, so I am looking forward to find out if I will feel cheated or not.

If you are not satisfied, I am sure you can get a refund. Just threaten him to turn him over to the ebay-police. :-)
Morten Due Jørgensen
http://www.mdjnet.dk

Simone

about the dvd

Post by Simone » Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:01

...well, the quality is the same as on my video, but its more on the video, if you know what I mean. Yes, this concert hasn´t been recorded on an official DVD or Video as it was just on TV in England . I got this video from an english lady who was taping it at that time.
music is healing