Concert DVD

Forum about the british singer Sally Oldfield. Talk about her music, her life, everything.
Simone

Concert DVD

Post by Simone » Mon Aug 23, 2004 15:12

Hi everyone,

Patty and I talked with NecTV , the local TV station of Coburg( a town in Germany) before few months and last month again .They were recording the Sally Oldfield concert and interviews in Coburg we visited on Dez.9th . Actually it already should released by Feb. 2004. But it seems they either have problems with it or this project got canceled.

But we will keep in touch with thoes people and will let you know about as soon as we get some new informations.

Alo-ha...Simone and Patty
music is healing

Hergest

Post by Hergest » Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:31

I'd love to see this if it was released.

Anyone know if there's any other concert film/video in existance? I dimly recall that several years ago BBC2 was due to show some film of a Glastonbury festival that featured Sally. Did anyone see it or is it a ll a dream ? Has Sally played Glastonbury.

I wonder if there could be a concert-ography of Sally's live performances somewhere?
Come on and join in the Celebration

Simone

Post by Simone » Sun Jun 11, 2006 17:34

upps, I think I have it on DVD...Sally sung 5 or six parts of her music incl. Mandala..I also have a private video I taped at her last concert in Altenkirchen Sept. 2004. Just wonderful..;0)
music is healing